“Volunteers are the beating heart of our organization,” says Founder and Artistic Director Patrick Dupre Quigley.
Join this incredible group of people from across South Florida that make our concert experiences possible!
Please read more about the different opportunities below, and email Info@SeraphicFire.org to let us know you are interested. We will respond with schedule options and additional information.
Volunteer to usher for concerts at our venues across South Florida, enjoy the concert for free, and have the satisfaction of knowing you were part of creating a great concert experience.
- Arrive approximately 90 minutes prior to the concert for a short meeting
- If able, stay for 15-30 minutes after the concert to assist staff with clearing the lobby and seating areas of discarded programs and other items
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet patrons as they arrive with a smile and genuine enthusiasm for their presence
- Scan tickets
- Distribute programs
- Stuff program magazines with texts & translations inserts when needed
- Direct patrons to restrooms
- Answer patron questions if able, or direct them to Seraphic Fire staff members where necessary
Other Points to Know:
- This role requires standing for up to an hour at a time
- Volunteer ushers will be provided with a lanyard and name tag to identify their role
- Dedicated program book listings
- Complimentary reserved seat at the concert
Other Volunteer Opportunities
From time to time there are other volunteer opportunities including office-based projects such as assisting with preparing mass mailings. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in learning more.